ADVANCE TICKET SALES ARE CLOSED. TICKETS AVAILABLE ONSITE - CASH ONLY.
May 2nd & 3rd
Noon – 6pm VIP Admission
1pm – 6pm General Admission
|on the Waterfront at National Harbor|
|A World-Class, Waterfront, Culinary Event|
Join in the excitement of the 8th Annual Wine and Food Festival at National Harbor; bringing together world-renowned chefs, artisanal craftsmen, and culinary pioneers with thousands of Metro DC’s foodies.
All Guests will Enjoy:
• Over 150 Different INTERNATIONAL and LOCAL Wines, Beers, and Spirits in an ALL-YOU-CARE-TO-TASTE affair. The title says wine but there are all types of adult beverages offered, sampled, and compared.
• A Souvenir Glass to take home.
• Great food to taste and to buy from some of DC’s hottest restaurants and Food Trucks
• Wine Store On-Site. Taste something you like? You can buy it on-site by the glass or take home a bottle or a case.
• A special craft beer tasting BIER GARTEN experience will give guests something they don’t get at other local wine festivals.
• The Whiskey & Bourbon Experience Lounge offers a relaxing setting complete with hand rolled cigar demonstrations for guests.
• The Cooking Kitchen features hands-on cooking demonstrations and wine pairings.
• Local, regional and nationally recognized chefs converge to offer meet and greets, book signings and demonstrations throughout the event.
Our VIP Guests Will Experience:
• The VIP area has been enlarged to accommodate better traffic flow!
• Enhanced Tastings: Wine and Spirits Tasting are From Noon – 6:00pm. Food tastings are from Noon – 3pm and then a Sunset Champagne Closing Party from 5pm – 5:30pm for last call.
• A souvenir glass and lanyard
• Goodie Bags for the first 1000 each day.
|The Wine & Food Festival will offer several wine, beer and food tastings and dinners that are beyond the regular show hours and offering. These are listed below and tickets are available now!|
SESSION TICKETS ARE LIMITED AND TICKETS ARE SOLD FIRST-COME FIRST-SERVE. LAST CALL FOR ALCOHOL IS 20 MINUTES BEFORE THE EVENT ENDS AND ALCOHOL STOPS POURING 15 MINUTES BEFORE THE END OF THE EVENT. TICKETS ON-SITE ARE CASH ONLY.
|GENERAL ADMISSION & TASTING GLASS: $49 Advance / $55 on-site on Saturday - $39 Advance / $45 on-site on Sunday Access from 1pm–6pm. Includes a souvenir wine glass, unlimited samples, cooking demos and selected workshops.|
VIP ADMISSION & TASTING GLASS: $79 Advance / $85 on-site on Saturday - $69 Advance / $75 on-site on Sunday Access to the show from Noon - 6pm. Includes a souvenir wine glass & lanyard, unlimited samples of all beverages, one extra hour of sampling, access to VIP Experience and all VIP benefits including specialty tastings and access to the VIP washrooms.
|2- DAY VIP ADMISSION & TASTING GLASS: $99 Advance Only. Offers all of the benefits of the VIP Admission & Tasting Glass for one person, for two days.|
|2-DAY RESERVE CRU ADMISSION & TASTING GLASS: $59 Advance Only Access from 1pm–6pm for one person, for two days. Includes a souvenir wine glass, unlimited samples, all performances and cooking demos and lanyard.|
KIDS- 12 AND UNDER ARE FREE! This event is not designed for children. They are welcome but you will find very little of interest to them
Advance ticket sales close the 4/29/15 Wednesday before the event date at 5pm or when tickets are sold out.
Tickets will NOT be sent to your mailing address. Your name will be places on the “Will Call List”. Tickets will be available for pick up at the onsite “Will Call” station at the start time of your tickets admission. You can gain entry by presenting a valid ID (Driver’s License of other Government Issued form of ID). Guests must be over the legal drinking age of 21. All Ticket sales are final. No Refunds. No Exchanges. Tickets are subject to taxes and fees. Ticket price does not include the guarantee of an autograph. Tickets are limited and will be sold on a first come, first serve basis. For questions concerning your ticket please email email@example.com.
The show is RAIN or SHINE. All service dogs must register in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org. They must also register at the event entrance upon arrival with proper service dog documentation. Pets are not allowed. Management reserves the right to check all bags and coolers. No outside glassware or alcohol is allowed. All alcoholic drinks must be samples from the tasting glass/cup provided with your ticket. Management reserves the right in our discretion to remove any individuals for including but not limited to intoxication, fighting and/or rudeness without a refund. All drink items listed on the “Drink Menu” are subject to change and some brands and styles of beer and/or bourbon will run out before others onsite. Your ticket does not guarantee that you will taste any certain product available at the show or listed online. The earlier you are at the show the better chance you have of tasting the products available. Beware of “driving while intoxicated laws” and plan accordingly. Please drink responsibly.
All ticket purchasers understand that their voice, name and image may be recorded by various mechanical and/or electrical means. All ticket holders release any claim they might have in law or equity in connection with the utilization of such material by Trigger Agency, LLC and authorize Trigger Agency, LLC and grant unto it or its assignees the absolute right to use said materials in connection with advertising, publicity, exhibitions, or without limitation, any other purpose.